The Institute of Strategic Analysis (STRATI), a Baku-based independent think-tank, announces a vacancy for the position of International Relations Specialist.
The International Relations Specialist will be responsible for analyzing political, economic and social developments in Europe, the U.S., and in the South Caucasus, and prepare analytical reports in English and posting them on the organization's website.
The main duties will also be research and analysis of the political and economic processes, energy security and social issues in the EU and U.S.
- University education in political sciences/international law/international relations/ regional studies
- Analysis and organizational knowledge
- Communication and presentation skills
- Preparing analytical reports using research materials
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent writing skills in Azerbaijani, English and Russian
- Computer knowledge on MS Office programs
- Work experience is not essential. University students can apply for the position.
Terms and conditions:
- Full-time job (5 days a week)
- Professional growth
- Age: 18-30
Interested persons are encouraged to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Deadline for applications – April 14, 2022.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.